The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Climate Control Unit

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Climate Control Unit

My car currently has all silver dashboard but I am putting in an aftermarket radio and I dont want silver climate controls with the rest being black,
    I found new ones on ebay from a 2006-2008 galant but the ebay parts thing says it does not fit my 2009....?

Will it fit?

PS41 PART # 7820A109HA

mine is PS41 Part # 7820A263HA

the only difference is that I can see is the other one is from a 2006-2008 galant and is black,
    and mine is silver, otherwise all controls are the same, even has the AUTO setting.

CURRENT DASH

NEW DASH, WILL IT FIT?

the part numbers differ for a reason, but i don't see a visible difference, either.
    2005 LANCER EVOLUTION MR
    2012 GALANT SE

Ok it all fits up nice, the color is blue leds instead of orange so I am going to swap out everything else to match the color.

would you happen to know the gauge cluster bulb size? as well as shifter bulb size?

The black trim looks really good. That silver downgrades the G. Ima assume that the lightsbare the same but the light bulb in my clock screen says Toshiba V-2

Quote Originally Posted by ninjawimps View Post
    The black trim looks really good. That silver downgrades the G. Ima assume that the lightsbare the same but the light bulb in my clock screen says Toshiba V-2
    Yeah took apart my clock and saw that.

The ac units are not able to be disassembled that far and are led based.