The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dash LEDS?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Dash LEDS?

Anyone know the sizes of the leds for dash cluster?
    I am getting an after market radio so the radio color does not matter, but i want to change the colors of my dash and clock to blue.

is this possible?

i found a black a/c control but its blue leds and I cant actually open it to change the colors so I need to make everything blue.

It used to be all silver but I wanted to make it all black so I swapped out the a/c control with a black one and a black faceplate

Bulbs I need to change?

Clock
    Shift (D, R, N, etc)
    Speedometer
    seatbelt indicators if possible...?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    I searched the 9g bulb list but these are not listed.

---

Edit: I found a clock that may be a blue color I am waiting to see what the seller says.
    Last edited by 12GaugeMule; 09-29-2015 at 11:25 PM

I like that all black look. I've been trying to remove the silver everywhere on my car. What year is your car? I have blue LED on my 2007's clock. I'd rather have green.

Quote Originally Posted by mcshinigami View Post
    I like that all black look. I've been trying to remove the silver everywhere on my car. What year is your car? I have blue LED on my 2007's clock. I'd rather have green.
    I have a 2009 sport 4cyl
    No navigation just regular clock

Everything in my car was black except for my radio cover and my shifting cover.

But I believe the black ac controls only come in blue color as that is all I have been able to find.

You wouldn't happen to know the bulb sizes for the other lights would you?

CLICK THIS ONE FOR FULL SIZE IMAGE
    http://s4.postimg.org/c1crkwzsb/dash.jpg

so this is an image of the back of a 2004 dash,
    anyone know if this can be taken apart to change the bulb colors?

===========================

UPDATE, Apparently our dash leds cannot be changed, they are built onto the board...
    So I am buying a new dash cluster to match, I will update when done.
    Last edited by 12GaugeMule; 09-30-2015 at 05:41 PM

That sucks. I was hoping to find a way to customize better. How much do those cost? I'm tempted to dissect one.

Quote Originally Posted by mcshinigami View Post
    That sucks. I was hoping to find a way to customize better. How much do those cost? I'm tempted to dissect one.
    You can get them as cheap as $35 or as expensive as $120

a note is they are stuck with the mileage you buy it with unless you pay someone to change it, one seller is able to change the mileage to match for $100

it also seems certain years are certain colors, 09 i believe is mostly orange,
    04-06 should be blue but can possibly be orange,

its hard to know as a lot of the sellers tell me they have no way to test the dash to see what color the glow is.