The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Liberal grill

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Need Liberal grill

Has Anyone SEE A Liberal grille for sale lately? I've also seen some threads with some members supplying a wide screen conversion kit but had no luck when I asked that member if they can supply that still. If anyone has ever seen the wood grain automatic knob that Is euro style with top button and wood grain e-brake .these are very elegant and only has one pic on Google of that specific premium set. . Hope I find the grille I need soon .

Need Liberal grill

I think you need to chill and use commas and periods as it is very hard to read and understand. Secondly you never responded to my pm about a grill.
    I hate to say it but most of the stuff you're talking about you'll be on your own entirely.

Also go through the for sale threads you might find what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

My friend, you need patience. To get the parts you need is going to take a while. It is just how it is going to be. These cars have been out of production worldwide since 2003. My recommendation is keep watching Ebay, occasionally you will find what you want there. Also, as Galantman03 said, watch the for sale threads here, things will pop up eventually, when they do, buy it.