The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Management for V6 3.0-3.8 turbo build?

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Management for V6 3.0-3.8 turbo build?

Hello everyone, I'm going to starting a build for my 3g and I wanted to know what kind of management would be recommended for what I am trying to accomplish.

I know I will most likely end up turboing the 6g72 for now and then going with the 6g75 swap afterwards. I see a lot of people say you can go with E manage, reflash, or the AEM EMS. The AEM would probably be the one I'd go with being that it can control a greater amount of stuff.

My questions would be, what car EMS should I go with? Is it the 3000gt one I should be looking for? Also, would I need a boomslang wiring kit?

I pretty much have everything to start the turbo kit. The only thing I have to make sure of is getting the right management. As for the motor swap, I'll be heading out to a few salvage yards soon to take apart a Diamanté for all the motor parts I need, and be on the look out for a good 3.8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.aemelectronics.com/produc.../infinity-6-8h
    Read up on that, and for the harness you will just have to make one from scratch which really isn't all that hard when doing it from scratch. No boomslang if you go stand alone

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I'll keep reading the link you sent me. It's a lot lol.

I've done some wiring for it before. Wasn't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk