The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Apexi Turbo Timer

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Icon14 Apexi Turbo Timer

I recently installed an Apexi turbo timer, was gonna make a small tut for the 7G,
    when i was done i forgot, so with the few pics i took along the way hope it will help somewhat

i didn't get a harness to attach to the ignition barrel so i had to use some electrical wire and crimps to attach to the "acc, ignition on, 12v constant"

What i used:
    Electrical wires
    3 Female Crimp Connector
    Male & Female Crimp Connector(For handbrake)
    Electrical tape
    Disconnect your battery (When done reconnect)

For the handbrake, i splice the wire that the sensor is on, fasten an electrical wire with a female crimp connector and ran it underneath and around to where the turbo timer relay is, i secured it next to the dash fusebox. the Grey wire on the relay i have a male crimp connector so i could connect and disconnect easily.

The black wire (Ground) i grounded mine near the speakers,

White wire (02 sensor) i couldn't find a wiring diagram for my ecu, so i just skip that part.

With everything connected you should be good to go.

Red: Constant 12v
    Blue: Ignition On
    Green: Acc

Couldn't find the right wires with the multimeter i had, so i place a small piece of tape in the connector, and with the battery connected i tested to see what didn't work.

Bored a small hole and fitted the Turbo Timer on the panel in the pic, (i use the double sided tape that was in the package, but i had to use a tiny bit super glue to keep it in place)
    Last edited by adriandennis17; 11-28-2015 at 02:22 AM

Update: 11.27.15

i found my O2 wire on the ecu...by running a wire to each white wire (3) connected to the ecu and with the vehicle idling

i connected it to the O2 wire on the TT and the on the left was a winner.

MD183378/ E2T57175

Last edited by adriandennis17; 11-27-2015 at 01:59 PM