The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Remus Exhaust (plus Tillers Ques.)

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    wmaharrisjr

Remus Exhaust (plus Tillers Ques.)

Hi I am thining about getting a Remus Exhaust, I know Tiller has one on here but does anyone else on here have one? I remember Tiller said he paid only $190 for his does anyone know where he got his form. or how I can contact him?

Senior TGC Member
    I had one...but it wasn't the universal ones it was JDM spec axle-back. If you go to Remus' website (http://www.remus.com or http://www.remus.at they're in Austria) you should be able to find a distributor. If you can't for whatever reason, let me know I can hit the warehouse for gulf coast distributions and pick one up for you.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

wmaharrisjr
    ok thanks a lot how much do you think you can get one for?

Senior TGC Member
    No idea They average around 200 to 400 tops though...just to give you an idea.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

wmaharrisjr
    ok with the JDm axleback did you have any fitment problems or anything

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaharrisjr
    ok with the JDm axleback did you have any fitment problems or anything
    Yes. The flange was too small to start with, and it's too short for some reason (which boggles me cause I thought it would be the same length, it seems to be made for an Eclipse). Also, the piping is only 2 inches...compared to our 2.25 factory.

wmaharrisjr
    oh ok thanks, which model of the Remus is that that Tiller has/had, I love that tip that is the exact one I want. I believe you mentioned you could possibly get your hands on one, If you can get your hands on that model let me know.

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wmaharrisjr)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh ok thanks, which model of the Remus is that that Tiller has/had, I love that tip that is the exact one I want. I believe you mentioned you could possibly get your hands on one, If you can get your hands on that model let me know.</div>

No idea unfortunately which one he had...though I do know only the single tip Remus universals will fit the 8g...the double tips are way too wide to fit the cut out on the bumper. You may prefer to find someone closer to you that can sell you Remus from http://www.remus-usa.com that way you won't have to mess with shipping and stuff (usually).

wmaharrisjr
    o ok thanks i thought you personally knew someone that was selling them. Anyhow here's the tip that I wanted. http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2...ht=tiller+remus

Faction
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhelia
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaharrisjr
    oh ok thanks, which model of the Remus is that that Tiller has/had, I love that tip that is the exact one I want. I believe you mentioned you could possibly get your hands on one, If you can get your hands on that model let me know.
    No idea unfortunately which one he had...though I do know only the single tip Remus universals will fit the 8g...the double tips are way too wide to fit the cut out on the bumper. You may prefer to find someone closer to you that can sell you Remus from http://www.remus-usa.com that way you won't have to mess with shipping and stuff (usually).
    LOL whats your avatar? god coming down from the heavens??

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Faction_03
    LOL whats your avatar? god coming down from the heavens??
    You find it funny? I find it awesome looking. If you read my member name at all you'd know what my avatar is...it's a parhelia, also referred to as a sundog. Do a search on a search engine and you'll find out what it is, and what causes it