The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VegasMatt appreciation thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    just saw this. i had the pleasure to meet and hang out with matt over the years. we always made each other laugh. he will be greatly missed.

for those of you who don't know VEGASSMATT (KING MATTRESS), he was one of the early members of the yahoo group founded by BGR in 1999-2000 that became TGC. at one point he took over as head honcho when BGR had to step away for life reasons. matt was one of the most respected members of our community and was a great person as well. RIP bro.

from left to right: REELAX, VEGASMATT, BGR - circa 2005 (MOD05 the first MOD)
    It's been a while, Matt was an awesome guy and his family as well. From his charity work and all the hang out plus tgc He will be missed.

Also still have my ride but it's been sitting for years. Just had back surgery and hopefully will attend mod this year.
    Last edited by NelsonC; 05-18-2016 at 11:38 PM

Wow just saw this. I credit all my car knowledge to TGC, my deepest condolences :(

Wow a legend on this forum, haven't signed on in years and this is the first thing I see. Very sad! RIP!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow a legend on this forum, haven't signed on in years and this is the first thing I see. Very, very sad! RIP!

Rest in peace Matt
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Man I wish I'd gotten a chance to get to know him before he passed. His G is my favorite one on TGC. Rest In Peace Matt
    "Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn."

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Unfortunately, Matthew passed away from cancer this last November.

For any that wish to pass along there wishes, i found this.

http://m.legacy.com/dignity-memorial...OpBU4.facebook

WOW! I just went to the link above and thumbed through all of Matt's pictures. I always try to portray myself as a tough individual, however I damn neared teared up. Especially now that I'm a father to a little girl. I've NEVER met Matt before, but I can see the passion and love he had (HAS) for his family and daughter. May he rest in glory! The pain and suffering has stopped, and on to a new chapter my friend.

Anyone here still keep in contact with his family? At least to set up maybe bbqs or whatever just to let them know they are not forgotten just due to Matt's passing?

Kid
    Last edited by Kid; 01-31-2017 at 03:26 PM

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaper™...

True legend for sure rip brother!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

RIP...
    Just seen this, been years since I been in here.. but remember all the way back on the yahoo board that he was always helpful and had a passion for his car that we all shared in. Never met him in person but felt a brotherhood in the passion of our G's.

As per last post its been years since I last looked in but I remember how helpful he always was, and so patient with new members. Condolences to Matts family and to all who knew him better than I did. RIP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123