The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VegasMatt appreciation thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49
    Rest in peace, Matt. You will be missed dearly.

Rest in Peace brother.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

I talked to Matt from time to time on FB. He always answered my questions. Made me a mod on TGC.

He was fair to the members when it would have been easier to just ban them.

TGC would not have been around if it was not for him during the dark years.

RIP dude.

So sad to read this. I never had the pleasure of knowing Matt outside of the forums. All I know is that he was a stand up guy that kept this community alive. I always admired his automotive expressions. Rest well. I'm glad that you no longer suffer.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    oh wow. RIP Matt

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I always enjoyed seeing Matt's picture in the Vikiing Helmet, but I can't find it!
    x2

While I never met him, he was a great influence on me and many others. We need more people like him in this world. You are going to be missed.

Thank you for helping a lot of us even though I personally have never spoken to you. RIP.

RIP brother its always a toll to loose a brother that shared one of my greatest passions.........safe journey.

Rest in peace Matt, I've never talked to you but thank you for TGC, my Galant wouldn't be what it is now if it wasn't for this site

Thank you for all that you brought to TGC

RIP

Experienced TGC Member
    Never met the guy. But he definitely inspired me to mod my Galant. Including others, this guy has been a staple in the Galant community. Sorry to hear about this. :(

Wow... Rest at Ease brother, Thanks for everything and the visits to MOD.... Prayers to your familia
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Icon9

Rest in Peace Matt! Thank You for everything! You are missed my friend :(

That is the picture i was looking for with the horns!

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Came across this pic of Matt's car on my hard drive. R.I.P Matt

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    I never directly exchanged words with Matt in my limited engagements here since 2008, but his influence is obvious in many regards to this website and the culture it has inspired. May his journey through the next life be easy and full of joy. I hope his shepherd is a LHD 8g Super vr4 with all the aftermarket bells and whistles.

Such beautiful cars he has that only another car guy could appreciate his dedication to the hobby. I dont know anything about him but have lost a few close people from cancer. My prayers go out to his family. And i hope he passed peacefully. R.I.P.

I see all the RIP wishes, but didn't notice a post confirming his death. (I may have just missed the post.) Given his prognosis, I know there would not have been much time left, but I have seen cases where advanced stage cancers have been defeated. Any updates about him?

Quote Originally Posted by the_boogiman View Post
    I see all the RIP wishes, but didn't notice a post confirming his death. (I may have just missed the post.) Given his prognosis, I know there would not have been much time left, but I have seen cases where advanced stage cancers have been defeated. Any updates about him?
    Unfortunately, Matthew passed away from cancer this last November.

For any that wish to pass along there wishes, i found this.

http://m.legacy.com/dignity-memorial...OpBU4.facebook

just saw this. i had the pleasure to meet and hang out with matt over the years. we always made each other laugh. he will be greatly missed.

for those of you who don't know VEGASSMATT (KING MATTRESS), he was one of the early members of the yahoo group founded by BGR in 1999-2000 that became TGC. at one point he took over as head honcho when BGR had to step away for life reasons. matt was one of the most respected members of our community and was a great person as well. RIP bro.

from left to right: REELAX, VEGASMATT, BGR - circa 2005 (MOD05 the first MOD)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast