The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Racing lights

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Racing lights

I am installing some "racing lights" that i got at walmart lol. Well anyways i cant find an opening on the firewall. Anyone know where one is located.
    2010 Mitsubishi Galant 9G

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Those are definitely race only....

Usually above the pedals on the driverside is where you want to drill through.

I bought those same ones but looking at them I didn't like the cheap aftermarket look on the car so I made my own custom led driving lights built into the fog light panel I've had 2 people ask where I got em. Got me thinking I should mock up a couple & sell them but time isn't on my side

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ninjawimps View Post
    I bought those same ones but looking at them I didn't like the cheap aftermarket look on the car so I made my own custom led driving lights built into the fog light panel I've had 2 people ask where I got em. Got me thinking I should mock up a couple & sell them but time isn't on my side

Got a picture of what you did? I'd love to see it.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

I agree with Oakrdrs, just drill a small hole on the driver side just up and to the left of the pedals

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    Got a picture of what you did? I'd love to see it.

This is what I was talking about.. My brother currently has the car for a couple of days but I found some photos in my archives. They power on once the key turns to ACC

Above is a pic of the parking lights. I still haven't decided if I want to throw in led white/amber switch back bulbs or delete amber lights in all...

Normally I don't run the P lights along with the leds but It was late & parked at night on the street..

Quote Originally Posted by ninjawimps View Post

This is what I was talking about.. My brother currently has the car for a couple of days but I found some photos in my archives. They power on once the key turns to ACC

Above is a pic of the parking lights. I still haven't decided if I want to throw in led white/amber switch back bulbs or delete amber lights in all...

Normally I don't run the P lights along with the leds but It was late & parked at night on the street..

I love your setup i think you can make some good money.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Not what I was expecting, but I like it!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)