The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are 8g galants any good?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    1200mk

Are 8g galants any good?

iam looking for a new car and iam wondering if this car is any good? I used to drive a 94 acura integra. Anyone have comparisons of the 2. As far as power, reliability, and quality of materials used? Thanks

o and one more question... why are these galants so cheap? i saw a 01 for 6gs!

TWISTED II
    i think most people here are gonna tell you galants are good.....ya know, cuz we all have galants. some cars have major selling points, i.e. lots of hp, crazy body styling. theres really nothing amazing about an 8g in my opinion. its a good looking car, with lots of potential. the aftermarket support is growing. galants really cover all the area you look for when buying a car though. nice size engine, lots of potential, exterior is nicely designed, interior room and 4 doors. i think of the galant as the mature way of tuning an import. cuz ya go out, buy a civic or eclipse and everything is made for them. any highschool kid could modify one. but a galant, the 4 door, sleek looking car....it just sets you apart from all the rest. so in conclusion, i like em, lol.

id have to agreee with what was said above about galants.....but by far mitsubishi is the company to go with .....but then again they did happen to screw up the new 2004 galant body style...its all about your tastes and what u are lookin for ...peace

umm the only think i hate about GALANT is the lef space they have for the front and specally back seats... :cry:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

8ggalant

hell yea

i love my 8g...and once u own one and see how difficult it is to mod it (in comparison to civic and 2ng gen eclipses) u'll luv it too

WiseCat_03GTZ
    Man, you hav eto go GTZ, it's the Ultimate 8G Driving Machine.

Tiptronic
    love my galant. actually second for me, and the wife has one. its affordable, its has a smooth ride, and if you take care of it, it will take care of you

Experienced TGC Member
    I used to own a 94' Integra (A/T). From 145 HP to 195 HP is a HUGE jump. Also the ride in the Galants is incredable (MUCH smoother than the Integra). I just got my Galant on Friday, and DAMN I'am VERY pleased. I laugh at the fact that I used to own an Integra, when I could have been driving this sweet ride.

Re: hell yea

Quote Originally Posted by 8ggalant
    and once u own one and see how difficult it is to mod it (in comparison to civic and 2ng gen eclipses) u'll luv it too
    IMO you'll appreciate it more the harder you have to work to get stuff done. Anyone can go to Pepboys to get mufflers and strutbars....but who can actually say they had to get ahold of someone over seas to get their tail lights, head lights, body kit or what ever?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member
    That is true. Also I have to say that the Galant is now my FAVORITE car. It has sooooo much potential! Even stock it looks awsome.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseCat_03GTZ
    Man, you hav eto go GTZ, it's the Ultimate 8G Driving Machine.
    seriously, i was in my friends GTZ this weekend, all stock, thats a crazy car. put some money into that..... :shock:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    ahhhh another one converted!

score for the galants!
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    i think most people here are gonna tell you galants are good.....ya know, cuz we all have galants.
    seriosly, you're gonna get some biased opinions. but seriously, galants kick ass. when u have one modded out, it truly sets you apart. after i got my c/f hood and hood pins and wheels and muffler and coilovers, some people just stop and stare. u get to see their jealous burn in their eyes. i love how i cruise through some main streets, and there are riced hondas and eclipses everywhere, and then my car makes an entrance, all humble, and people point and stare. such a unique form of art.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd