The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2011 Galant FE OEM heated seats install, help!!!

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

2011 Galant FE OEM heated seats install, help!!!

Title says it all... Trying to figure out if my G has heated seats prewired?.?.?

About my swap... I discovered a 04 GTS fresh in salvage yard back in October. I grabbed the display screen/bezel, heated seats switch, hvac dials, radio bezel, 12v, front/rear leather seats along with interior temp, immobilizer & finally dash trims. I got it all for $54

Installed the seats that day, i relized i didn't have a power supply conect on my harness for the power seat so i wired it up manually. Now two months later i decided to install the heat seats switch. On the back of the non heated switch console, an area was outlined for the hole. I cut it out & installed it. This is where i got stuck, i need to find out if my car is prewired for these accessories.

I've searched online & cant find nothing. Its hard because the fleet model varies on accessories since they are a fleet equipment.

I stopped at White Bear Mitsu & the service guy didnt know anything or what could be added on & that the only option i had was to buy a $800 engine harness. Once i heard that i wanted to run out. I really want to keep the stock look & use a oem add on harness if possible or pull out a volt meter & wire myslef up to the fuse box heat switch location last resort.

Any advice, knowledge or ideas please drop a line.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well after digging into it & noticing the harness looked different from last time i was looking around & to top it off my stero no longer goes into AUX mode. My RCA cables are missing, my rear view mirror is different, radio fuse terminal was hacked out on one side. Also a couple of wires from the steering wheel are no longer there. I just had the car serviced a couple months back up at a local mitzu dealer for a alignment which was still off a couple degrees & didnt pull straight, took it back, had it re aligned for free.

Well reading my car codes located on the door panel my G was just about well equipped, although it wasn't programed on the ectas or whatever its called so it never was working. Just pre wired & left. Well now that shit was stolen from the dealer. So far my steering wheel control buttons where taking out, rca cables, rear view mirror, some wiring was rerouted. Apparently some models have easter egg finds in secret locations. Which i will say are very very hard to find online. Looking at em on my car & the stuff is missing. I've found my front & rear bumper sensors & noticed some other locations have been messed with, missing bolts, trim not flush. My fucking car got molested. I have no hard proof of it being stolen by them but i know mitsubishi has the right to make changes on your mitsubishi vehicle. Shit was jacked & adapters are missing. Fucking pissed. MFrrrss!! Anyways i did eventually find my heated seat harness. I have to figure which one it is & if i have to move a few other adapters in place to get it working

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk