The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Add a vehicle section is broken

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Add a vehicle section is broken

Anybody out there looking into this issue?

A lot of views. No response from anybody in Admin. The garage input field keeps failing. I would like to add my vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by FooseGalant View Post
    Anybody out there looking into this issue?

Voodoo should be able to look into this for you, PM him.

Will do. Thanks RedGalant2k1

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I looked into it briefly but the cause was not immediately apparent. I will have to look into it more in-depth when I'm not at work. I will keep everyone updated.

Cool, Thanks

This is still broken. Any further progress toward a solution? Thanks.

This is still broken. Any further progress toward a solution? Thanks.
    Still haven't had much time to work on it. I tried restarting a few processes and ran a quick integrity scan on the database, none of which seemed to help. Unfortunately there is no error message provided which makes it a lot tougher to diagnose. I will have to set aside a few hours some night to really dive into it. Thank you for your patience

Thanks for the status Voodoo.

I am feeling shut out. I wish I could post a picture in "Garage". I am getting ready to do a body wrap on the 2000 V6 and would like to post before and after pictures in the garage section. Any luck on finding the program bug?

I am feeling shut out. I wish I could post a picture in "Garage". I am getting ready to do a body wrap on the 2000 V6 and would like to post before and after pictures in the garage section. Any luck on finding the program bug?
    I have not had time to dedicate to this. I am sorry. If you'd like to in the meantime, you are welcome to create a Member's Ride thread or a Project Thread to keep us all in the loop with your latest progress. You can always host your pictures on Photobucket (or something similar) and embed them here on the forum

Bump?

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    I have not had time to dedicate to this. I am sorry. If you'd like to in the meantime, you are welcome to create a Member's Ride thread or a Project Thread to keep us all in the loop with your latest progress. You can always host your pictures on Photobucket (or something similar) and embed them here on the forum

Still nothing, sorry. I don't even have any leads towards what the issue could be, being that there is no error message given; just a blank screen. I haven't had time to spend hours scouring through the code and running tests on it.