The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mud Flaps, and roof racks!

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Mud Flaps, and roof racks!

I tried using the search, but I could only find posts regarding oem Mud Flaps, or non at all. I might suck at using the search feature but thats besides the point. Would you guys know any good brand mud flaps? Or where I could get some online? I'm having a hard time finding some for our cars. As for the roof racks, i'm interested in some. Do you have any? If so, tell me what you think about them. Do they make any? Thank you. :) I've always wanted a G, and now that I do im looking to make it look nice.

im not too sure on mud flaps but i do know they dont make an exact fit roof rack kit for our cars. the ones that WILL fit are just plain cross bars and you need to buy a "fit kit". at least thats what thule calls it. it pretty much goes from your pinch weld to your pillars with clamps.

Experienced TGC Member
    Took me forever to find some mud flaps for my car. Went to my local junkyard one day and got lucky but there a little beat right rear was broken but fixed it for now.. Cleaned them up and they came out ok. Still on The hunt for new ones for months and finally a member (Jared theman!!) Gave me link from Russia where they can still get them. Long story short, they also had the u s part numbers. Called my local dealer with them and sure enough they where still available. Should be getting them soon. I'll post them up as soon as I get them in and to make sure there correct.
    Part number goes
    RR Mr236950
    LR Mr236949
    Rf Mr214162
    LF Mr214161.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Took me forever to find some mud flaps for my car. Went to my local junkyard one day and got lucky but there a little beat right rear was broken but fixed it for now.. Cleaned them up and they came out ok. Still on The hunt for new ones for months and finally a member (Jared theman!!) Gave me link from Russia where they can still get them. Long story short, they also had the u s part numbers. Called my local dealer with them and sure enough they where still available. Should be getting them soon. I'll post them up as soon as I get them in and to make sure there correct.
    Part number goes
    RR Mr236950
    LR Mr236949
    Rf Mr214162
    LF Mr214161.
    How much for a set of 4?

Can you get me some from Mitsubishi? I has no dealer here.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Part number goes
    RR Mr236950
    LR Mr236949
    Rf Mr214162
    LF Mr214161.
    Dude thanks! Know of any good aftermarket ones that youd rec.? Id like some bigger ones haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    How much for a set of 4?

Hmmm, how far away is your nearest dealer? Because you could call, and have the dealer ship them to that store and then you just drive to the dealer and pick them up. They should be able to get them to that dealer if im not mistaken. I did that with my ford

Experienced TGC Member
    Just picked them up.$150.00 for two sets. There not exactly like the ones on the car now. Will post pictures later today when I put them on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    How much for a set of 4?

I can get them for you if you would like. You should be able to type those part numbers in and order them online also. Try that first if not I would be glad to get them for you.

Experienced TGC Member
    Ok, so was about to bolt the mud flaps on and found the fronts to be a little different. The mounting points are not the same. Although they will still work with drilling three new holes and heating them up a little to form thema little if your as anal as me. The rears are a direct bolt on. Hope this helps. Will post pics of what would need to be done.