The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I'm new here and i have some questions

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

I'm new here and i have some questions

Hello everyone, like i said in the title, i'm new here.

I've buyed a Mitsu galant gls with a 4g63, and i love it. so i want to transform it into a beast. I'd like to put it a vr4 wing and front bumper, push up the hp's of the 4g63, and lower it 2cm (because here, in spain, u cant lower it more (stupid laws)) put it some better brakes and change it the thaillights. I'm a noob here so foregive me if i don't explain me well or if my english is bad. I've modified a litlle bit the toy, i've painted it all in a beautifoul black mate colour, modified the grill cutting the original one and mounting a aluminium red grill, and to the front bumper i've cutted the original grill and did the same to the upper one. inside i've painted the center console, the original sift knoob's numbers in red, the details of the driver airbag also in red, and the ventilation also in red. i've put some red led lights inside, changed the original radio with a 2din screen (it's a chineeze one but i'ts really nice (pumpkin rk3188) i recomend it) and finally i've changed the gauges with a plasma ones in skyblue and red colour combination. it looks really sweet, but i feel like i need more and more, so that's why i need your help. Can you recommend me some companies that are mading thing for galant or something like that?, or compatible pieces? thank you very very much!

here you have photos

First off, welcome! Please upload some pictures of your ride, use photobucket or a similar website. Secondly, what year is your galant? Im assuming 98-01 based on the front bumper mods you described? As for the companies that make stuff for Galants I'm sure a member whos been in the Galant game longer will know more about that. I can't really think of any specific companies that make stuff just for the galant but there are websites that sell bits and pieces for them. You might be surprised at the plethora of items available actually, I know I was.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    First off, welcome! Please upload some pictures of your ride, use photobucket or a similar website. Secondly, what year is your galant? Im assuming 98-01 based on the front bumper mods you described? As for the companies that make stuff for Galants I'm sure a member whos been in the Galant game longer will know more about that. I can't really think of any specific companies that make stuff just for the galant but there are websites that sell bits and pieces for them. You might be surprised at the plethora of items available actually, I know I was.
    Hello! I actually uploaded some pics from photobucket, but i don't know why aren't on yet. Maybe tomorrow will be on. My galant is from 1997. Thank you ^^

Send it from my 2nd Gen Moto X

Nice ride! Love the 2pc headlights!

Here you have some pics

Send it from my 2nd Gen Moto X