The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Don't buy from JustSuspension, please.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Don't buy from JustSuspension, please.

I don't need to get into the whole story, but I bought my KYB struts from them, and they sent me the wrong order. I've been dealing with their horrific customer service, which by the way is email only (!) and only responds once per day.

Feel free to ask about specifics, but in general, unless you want to be treated like a Time Warner Cable customer, but for several hundred dollar orders, and without the ability to speak to them by phone, do not buy from them. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oddball; 03-12-2016 at 07:47 AM
    GaB

I just don't buy from anything without a solid "About Us" page.

They have a well made and explanatory website, promoting their great customer service and brand in general. It's usually my marker for these things.

It's just a case where they're basically the opposite of how they promote themselves. No real red flags until you get into it.

GaB

As a general rule of thumb, I only buy things from retailers that have a physical address and a phone number. If I don't see those on their website, that is a red flag for me. (I work in retail.) Everything else, ebay. I hope your issue gets resolved, otherwise talk to your cc company.

Thanks man. Oh btw, kyboutlet.com, shocks.com, justsuspension.com all owned and operated by the same folks. I started on kyboutlet

GaB