The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 GTZ from Cinci Area

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Icon7 2003 GTZ from Cinci Area

Hey guys! I've been here lurking for a bit, so I finally decided to make an account. (I'm not even sure but I might have had an account here like half a decade ago???) This is my 2003 Galant GTZ, 80k miles.

It may be hard to see from the picture but there is some rust behind rear drivers side wheel, so I am having the panel replaced in 2 weeks. I've been going over the car with a fine tooth comb, trying to keep it as new as I can, and really taking care of it since I got it 6-7 years ago. I am very happy with this car, and plan on keeping it for years to come. I do want to change a few things about it, but best to deliver on my promise than plan them all out in my intro post.

The reason the paint is not clearcoat-craze madness is because I dropped a new paint job on her a few back, not some photo trickery. Its a very clean car.

I changed the timing belt at 72k miles, and redid a ton of things on the car to keep things maintained and running strong. Probably some things that didn't need fixing, but I fixed them anyway.

This summer I have plans to really get under the car and make everything as clean as possible under the car.

Here is a clip from the exhaust (which is just really a muffler swap to a flowmaster)
    Temporary link to exhaust sound:
    https://clyp.it/10hkiepi

I'm religious about fluid changes and maintenance stuff being perfect, and one thing that is bothering me is that my seatbelt scratched my front window tint, and so I have to get that replaced soon also. Hmm...what else does one say? I guess that wraps up my cars intro post :) Hope to hear back!

Welcome to TGC! Looks great so far!

Thanks Voodoo! I appreciate the welcome and the good word man!

Welcome aboard! That's a nice and clean GTZ you got there.

Thanks gtx ! Seems like a battle to keep it that way. At least its one to enjoy.

Welcome! You have done a nice job caring for that car and it shows. Keep up the good work.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Gorgeous G! Welcome!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Man you guys are so awesome hahah. I really appreciate the kind words. I'll have to see if anyone is doing a meet or something near southern ohio area. I'll take a look around the forums and see. I've never quite been able to ascertain if this area had enough people.

Welcome! Loving the stock wheels in dark gray!

Thanks oakrdrs187 I appreciate that. Are those evos on yours?

Enkei Evo 9

Welcome 2 TGC!
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to Tgc. Nice ride!!

Thanks Black8GV6 and coconut! I appreciate it!