The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Ricer's Dream.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    I love the parts you use, they're all quality stuff and really add to the build. Congrats on the new place too!
    I love this comment. That is 100% the thought process behind each purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue3000GTguy View Post
    Mmmm, sexy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

Small update.

Nice looking tread pattern

Nice updates as usual. I see you said you wouldn't mind having extra sets of wheels on hand. What do you think of these weds https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRYg1SE848 pretty interesting concept behind them.

They were recommended to him and I think the same HKS coils you have by a site called kamispeed. They are a jdm parts supplier I think. Also in his coil install he said HKS corner balances them from factory. Is that true? Pretty cool if so.
    http://www.kamispeed.com/Honda-S2000...ts-s/14993.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Nice updates as usual. I see you said you wouldn't mind having extra sets of wheels on hand. What do you think of these weds https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRYg1SE848 pretty interesting concept behind them.

They were recommended to him and I think the same HKS coils you have by a site called kamispeed. They are a jdm parts supplier I think. Also in his coil install he said HKS corner balances them from factory. Is that true? Pretty cool if so.
    http://www.kamispeed.com/Honda-S2000...ts-s/14993.htm
    I actually bought both my coilovers & the Advans from Kami Speed. 100% recommend them. To say they got me a GREAT price on the Advans is understating how good a price they got me. I'm good friends with a guy at another shop & he was amazed at the price Kami got me.

I don't think those Weds would look great on my car to be honest. When I eventually get around to more wheels for the car, 17x9.5 +41 TE37 are my most likely choice.

And thanks again! Nothing to share since the tire pickup, hopefully a few pieces go on the car in the next month or so.

Thats good to hear about Kami..I had a feeling you might have crossed paths with their site lol. Also you can't go wrong on TE's. If I ever buy a car I'm fully invested in and ever get the chance to splurge..I think those would be it.

Thats good to hear about Kami..I had a feeling you might have crossed paths with their site lol. Also you can't go wrong on TE's. If I ever buy a car I'm fully invested in and ever get the chance to splurge..I think those would be it.
    Yee, great folks over there.

More wheels are not in the immediate plans, at all. A new daily driver, getting the lip/seat/exhaust on & then purely house stuff for probably the next five years or so.

Rears are on.

Fronts don't fit.

Need more parts.

Oh well. Car will probably see a maximum of 2,000 miles in 2017.

I've already put around 1300 on it.

Dude I paid to roll my fenders destroyed my driver's side rear quarter panel.

Oh well. Car may very well not see streets again until 2019 or 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Dude I paid to roll my fenders destroyed my driver's side rear quarter panel.
    WTF?! What did he do???
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

That sucks, hope he didnt f 'em up to bad. I just picked up a Bimmer that I have to do the same to. I found out they have some type of silicone inside the lip that needs to be grinded out before rolling. Is it the same for the S2k?

Cody....Cody....Cody...drive you stupid Honda to Jigz, he'll roll the fenders and won't screw it all up! lol

That sucks though, did you put that guy in cement shoes?

lol I haven't seen Jigz in years, probably since the TGC WI/IL meet back in.....2009 or 10?

Nope. Just dealing with it. Could be worse I guess.

Pics of what happened??

Is tough to capture in photos. Car also hasn't moved in almost a week and I'm too lazy to pull it out of the garage to grab a pic.

Front fenders have been made to fit the wheels.

So far no major contact, but we'll see.

Last edited by Blue8g; 06-12-2017 at 05:55 PM

Looks nice, thankfully I don't have to see the gauge cluster...lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Looks nice, thankfully I don't have to see the gauge cluster...lol
    HEY MAN. I love the digital cluster.

I can't believe how much I love this ride height.

Fitment is on point! I LOVE black rims, they look great with red too!

looks good and functional

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    Fitment is on point! I LOVE black rims, they look great with red too!
    looks good and functional
    Thanks dudes!

Hoping to get one more change on the car completed before the end of summer, but it is basically done for a couple years. Priorities have shifted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast