The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Ricer's Dream.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 71 of 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Hoping to get one more change on the car completed before the end of summer, but it is basically done for a couple years. Priorities have shifted.
    I gotcha, what else do you want to do with it? Not much of summer left really..
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    I gotcha, what else do you want to do with it? Not much of summer left really..
    Fam it is June 21st haha. I'll have the car out until around Halloween, that's four more months.

Hoping to get my front lip & canards mounted/painted.

Would also like to finally put my shift boot & fancy floor mats in.

Recaro MIGHT go in.

Who knows. All, some or none of that may happen. I don't care too much at this point.

Fam it is June 21st haha. I'll have the car out until around Halloween, that's four more months.
    My summer ends half way through August.. At least that's when I have to head back to school lol. Painted lip/canards would be beautiful. Color matched to the red? Cause black/carbon fiber canards would really make the black wheels pop imo. Definitely a color matched red lip would fit the car perfect.

Good luck man. If things are though hang in there!

Lip will be red, canards will remain carbon.

And times aren't tough, (thankfully) just different priorities.

Lip will be red, canards will remain carbon.

And times aren't tough, (thankfully) just different priorities.
    That will look fantastic!!! I'm excited to see the finished product!

Thanks, I am as well. I am almost certainly going to rip the lip off pulling into my driveway, oh well.

Thanks! Sides are staying as-is. Every side for the car takes away from the OE lines & just makes the car look oddly bottom heavy unfortunately.

Man thats nice! Btw youtube channel called latommyla, the guy made it is in japan for 3wk stay and he's been visiting a few shops you might be interested in like spoon, feels, seeker and I think he has j's racing on his list. He also visited few up garages and scored seeker and impul shift knob and mugen pedals for a steal according to him.

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Man thats nice! Btw youtube channel called latommyla, the guy made it is in japan for 3wk stay and he's been visiting a few shops you might be interested in like spoon, feels, seeker and I think he has j's racing on his list. He also visited few up garages and scored seeker and impul shift knob and mugen pedals for a steal according to him.
    Thanks dude! It is crazy how cheap some stuff we clamor for over here is almost given away over there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234