The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Galant Owner In Oregon

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

New Galant Owner In Oregon

Hey guys I recently purchased a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant 3.0 V6 it's automatic and has 152k miles on it transmission and timing belt with water pump kit all replaced at 125k, New rotors and brake pads, new rims and tires put on 3k miles ago. It's a great driving car had it for a couple days now and decided to join this forum to learn more about the car. I'll add a photo tomorrow of the car don't currently have one and it's dark at the moment.
    Last edited by KhaosGalant; 04-01-2016 at 07:17 PM

There we go tried to reply and post the pictures there but I guess I just had to re edit the first post to get em to show up

I don't think it worked. You might be going through what I went through. My first post had to be approved before it showed up. Although, Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEternalConflict View Post
    I don't think it worked. You might be going through what I went through. My first post had to be approved before it showed up. Although, Welcome!!
    Awww yeah your probably right hahaha how long does approval usually take?

I'm not exactly sure how it works. But I totally gotta see the galant, man. Most people post on photobucket so I have come to understand, and link their pictures here. I'll bet you could just intro post here and it would probably work! What kind of galant are you rollin' man?

Looks Super Clean! And Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEternalConflict View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how it works. But I totally gotta see the galant, man. Most people post on photobucket so I have come to understand, and link their pictures here. I'll bet you could just intro post here and it would probably work! What kind of galant are you rollin' man?
    It's a 2001 Mitsubishi galant 3.0 V6 automatic, its silver in color with black rims

Posts have been approved. Sorry for the delay. Welcome to TGC!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Posts have been approved. Sorry for the delay. Welcome to TGC!
    Thanks guys for getting that up

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome.

Welcome! I'm fairly new as well.

Welcome aboard! It's rare seeing a stock 8G in condition that good. Hold on to it!
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD