The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BHM MAF Adapter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Experienced TGC Member

Icon4 BHM MAF Adapter

I figured this item deserved its own thread. This is a big game changer on intake systems for a lot of Mitsubishi platforms, but mostly on the 2G & 3G Eclipse, 8G Galants, and including Evo VIII owners. I am working with a local shop here in the Denver area for flow testing and documentation of the BHM MAF Adapter, as well as comparing this item to other MAF adapters, and flow data of the air horn in the MAF Sensor Housing between the 501 & 399 MAF sensors.

What really makes the BHM MAF Adapter stand apart from any other is its unique and truly universal application across multiple Mitsubishi vehicle platforms. This adapter will produce highly efficient air flow for the 3rd Gen Eclipse, 2nd Gen Eclipse, and Evo VIII owners as we designed this to adapter to replace the air horn on the MAF sensor housing.

At first glance this may appear to be just another MAF Adapter on the market, but we assure you this particular MAF Adapter is nothing like any of them. With careful research and engineering we have once again delivered enthusiasts a product to truly maximize their intake system performance.
    ​ With every product that we make it is our goal to ensure it will provide the best performance and quality to our customers. These are not mass produced casting pieces focused on maximum profits, but CNC machined billet aluminum focused on maximum horsepower
    More information can be read here
    http://www.blackheartmotors.net/blog...hm-maf-adapter

Last edited by SPD_FRK; 04-11-2016 at 11:59 AM

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

I can dig it, how much?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ricerboy4g64 View Post
    I can dig it, how much?
    Thank you, pricing for these will be disclosed once I have the flow data on these to also back the product.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

still no price yet ?