The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: drift project

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

drift project

hi guys I was thinking about a 8g galant project , I have a 2006 8g galant , 2.0L 4G63 ,bone stock , I bought it 10 years ago , I love it , but now I want to transform it to a drift car , just for fun I have the cash ,its possible to make it rear wheel drive its not too expensive but I was thinking I saw many people drifting in 4cyl cars , so is it possible to make the car 300-450 HP with my engine by installing turbo kits and bolt-one (cams/pistons/air-intake/etc.) so is it possible to make it drift , can you guys help me with that any ideas , tell me your opinion

Anythings possible with time and money. If I were you id just get a Nissan 240 shell and drop a motor and seat and drift. gonna be a lot cheaper than converting a galant to drift.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Or you can save a lot of time and follow this tutorial.......

[QUOTE=dronesurfboards;816719]Anythings possible with time and money. If I were you

well I know that and I wish to buy a Nissan 240 S15/S14/s13 but I live in Kuwait and its not possible to drive it, its kinda illegal including(Nissan skyline,silva ) even if you make it enter the country the police straightly impound it like the mustangs here the police can impound it even without a reason, Mustangs is good and I love mustangs but when I want to buy it I don't wanna to make the police impound it , I know that that its not to cheap to make it a drift car , here in Kuwait I have my friend have a 8g galant with a 2jz it push 700HP single turbo and its rear wheel drive , too much power , but for my project I don't know what turbo fit my car and what I need to make it a drift car but still my car is manual transmission which is good , if you know or you have a website that can help that well be great
    Last edited by Aziz-Ch; 05-23-2016 at 07:42 PM