The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g 1997 Galant ECU Pinout & Colours

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    anakin9595

7g 1997 Galant ECU Pinout & Colours

Hiya everyone,

have hunted all over the net and can't seem to find ecu pinout for SEI 97' Galant, installing bee r limiter so need tach wires etc

cheers

whats ur email. ill send it to you
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

anakin9595
    heya man, sorry for late reply - galant has just been stored up for a while, the pinout you're sending is for a jdm 4g63 97 galant? just wanted to make sure as have found so many variations online it's hard to figure out which is which.. and where abouts would the ecu be located

[email protected]

cheers in advance

Sorry if am posting this in the wrong. Section I'm a 4g63 guy but not good with wiring and doing swaps. I own a 94 galant gs 4g64 5speed ,am really trying to do the 4g63t swap. Anybody can help me. I'm trying to use a 6bolt motor

Quote Originally Posted by anakin9595 View Post
    heya man, sorry for late reply - galant has just been stored up for a while, the pinout you're sending is for a jdm 4g63 97 galant? just wanted to make sure as have found so many variations online it's hard to figure out which is which.. and where abouts would the ecu be located

[email protected]

you have an 8g galant then. Euro or JDM Galants are from 92 to 96.

cheers in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by 94galantgs View Post
    Sorry if am posting this in the wrong. Section I'm a 4g63 guy but not good with wiring and doing swaps. I own a 94 galant gs 4g64 5speed ,am really trying to do the 4g63t swap. Anybody can help me. I'm trying to use a 6bolt motor
    just turbo the 64 motor. read up on it and do it yourself. you have one of the rarest galants so why swap in a 63 in it.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread