So i need some help with a immobilizer bypass for a remote start on a 2001 galant es 3.0l WITHOUT factory alarm.
I bought a crimestopper sp402 thinking i would install it without a hitch, looked up a wiring diagram and it said this year of galant has a immobilizer that needs to be bypassed i was like what and didn't believe it because i never saw a security light when starting my galant like most cars, but i guess i was wrong and that sticker on the drivers window isn't just a load of bs.
So I was looking for compatible bypass modules found out that the only one is a key in a coffin, ok no biggie just by a blank transponder off ebay and program it and put it in the box so i can still have my 2 master keys and valet key, nope i was wrong again... apparently on the 2001 but not the 2000, 2002+ you have to have the dealer program a key even if you have 2 master keys so now i'm completely pissed.
Im ok with a key in a coffin although i would very much prefer a keyless bypass module but no matter what i don't want to be ripped of by a dealer to program a key and i doubt even if i paid them a ridiculous amount of money they would use there tool to program a omega IB-MITU bypass module. does anyone have any suggestions on places that can program a key without ripping me off or another method for a immobilizer bypass when remote starting that doesn't require me sacrificing one of my three original keys (that also keeps the immobilizers integrity)?

Any help would be much appreciated