The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello campers - noob from Hampshire

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Hello campers - noob from Hampshire

Having probs with my sons 2.0l Galant and am looking for info and assistance. There seems to be very little on the web for a 2002 2.0L galant

Hi again. How long does one normally wait for a response on this site?🙀

Welcome! Have any pictures of the car? I'd love to see it. Response times vary, some days fast some days not so fast. In regards to there being very little info on your G I would search on this site because that is BS, you can find everything you need to know about a 2002 2.0.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    Welcome! Have any pictures of the car? I'd love to see it. Response times vary, some days fast some days not so fast. In regards to there being very little info on your G I would search on this site because that is BS, you can find everything you need to know about a 2002 2.0.
    Thanks Techy.
    I did search. Maybe not very well, or maybe the search engine is not very good (lots of forums have rubbish search facilities).
    I accept some forums are faster than others, but over a month to get 2 "welcomes" and no replies to my thread?

Will post pics when I can.

you wont find much info on your 02 2.0L because this site is more geared towards the USDM models.

- - - Updated - - -

im guessing you are from the UK?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    In regards to there being very little info on your G I would search on this site because that is BS, you can find everything you need to know about a 2002 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    you wont find much info on your 02 2.0L because this site is more geared towards the USDM models.

im guessing you are from the UK?
    Got it in one 😉
    I am from good old Blighty. 👍🏼