The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are my electric door locks possessed?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Speedy

Are my electric door locks possessed?

My door locks lock and unlock all by them selves. When I shut the doors the car locks itself. When I press the unlock button, the car unlocks, then immediately (sometimes) locks again :evil: . I have to hold the unlock button down to keep the doors unlocked. Also, the two key turn trick to unlock all the doors does not work anymore.

Is my car possessed?
    Any ideas?
    Has anyone had this happen before?

Thanks.

ConceptSleeper
    its a 1994 right ?? i believe that is a 7th Generation, but i would take it back to whoever installed it or is it factory?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, you have a 7G, and your car is the same year as mine. i'm having the exact same problems. there's nothing u can do about it, just gotta live with it. it drives me so crazy cause sometimes i can't get into my car for about about a minute.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

JoJo2008
    I have a 1993 and it has an after market alarm and the locks do the exact same thing. The other week I put the dog in the back, threw the keys onto my front seat and shut the door. The bloody doors had locked and I had locked the dog and the key in the car! Really annoying.

Rasko Da Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo2008
    ...The bloody doors had locked and I had locked the dog and the key in the car! Really annoying.
    So you should learn the dog how to unlock the doors from the inside

just kiddin'

you have one (or more) faulty door lock actuators, probably.