The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: n00b to Mitsu but love my 8th gen LS v6

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

n00b to Mitsu but love my 8th gen LS v6

Glad I found this site, been lurking for a while, figured I'd make it official and say Hello!

I found this 2001 LS V6 with 140k miles.... new trans, new suspension all around (all factory mitsu parts) from the previous 1 owner who kept meticulous maintenance records. I really like it for an older car, and I also enjoy no car payments! It has very few blemishes at all.... simply a small dent on the corner above the driver side tail light and a crack on the air dam......other than that it looks like a very low mileage car. Id give it an 8/10 exterior and a 9/10 interior. I feel I lucked out because most of the 8th gens I notice around are in far inferior cosmetic and mechanical condition.
    Goals would be definitely tightening up the suspension and either bagging or adjustable coilovers for a lower ride and tune-ability to my style of spirited road tripping... LOL

I also want to ditch the factory wheels asap and add some 17s or maybe 18s...ill have to look at some rides on here to decide.

pic in sig... happy to have found this still somewhat active community.

Larger pic for reference
    Last edited by Voodoo; 09-08-2016 at 10:27 AM

Welcome to TGC!