The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi all!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Hi all!

Just got a 2001 Galant a couple weeks ago. Been doing my best to fix it up too. Posted in the tech forums for a little engine trouble but otherwise it's a pretty good car.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Looks clean. What do you plan to do to it?
    "Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn."

I eventually plan on touching up the paint or going for a metallic gunmetal grey. The rims will be changed as they don't look too good in my eyes. They are aftermarket I believe but I'm not sure. The window tint is peeling and I'll be removing it next weekend if I can. I recently swapped pioneer speakers in so those are doing great at the moment.

Definitely want to fix up the engine as I read in here that the 4g63 engine is a good 4cyl. It's running a bit off at the moment; I'm not too surprised as it has 197k miles on it.

Otherwise it's not bad, in a month or so I will be fixing up the interior as the dash/radio faceplate is cracked and broken. I think I saw someone on here replace the fabric on the inside of the doors so there is that to think about also.

Last edited by Deltawing; 09-18-2016 at 04:52 PM

Yeah i wanna reupholster my doors soon too. How much would you sell the rims for?

To be honest I'm not too sure at the moment. If I can find out what brand they are it'll probably help but I'll most likely sell them pretty low once I get another set of rims. I've been looking at te37s and traklites but again not sure. Gotta save up haha

Alright dude when you're ready to sell them lemme know!my budgets tight too cause i got a kid on the way but im tired of hubcaps lol