The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: white2k3mitsu's build !! (Orlando,fl)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    Will come around nicely once you replace those fenders. Too bad you are not in SC, I have two sets of them, also factory spoilers.
    Yea I'm in orlando, i might replace them friday Idk though cause i need to replace my ac condensor and pay Denver to help install my transmission again after i replace the bellhousing. Then also need to get my speed sensor wired i been manual swapped for 7 months and idk how fast i drive or how many miles i added

Will come around nicely once you replace those fenders. Too bad you are not in SC, I have two sets of them, also factory spoilers.
    You know I AM in SC. ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    01 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 "Deja Vu"
    Check my website JYN

Sounds like you have your hands full. The wiring is really easy, check my build thread for the info if you don't know it already. Are there still Galant meets in Orlando btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue3000GTguy View Post
    You know I AM in SC. ;)
    You are some hours away, but if you need anything for a Galant let me know :)

I need many things for a Galant. ;)

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

I actually do need a set of good fenders so at some point we might have to meet up, especially if you find yourself looking for a 3.0, as I'm about to have two of them on pallets. ;)

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

Sounds like you have your hands full. The wiring is really easy, check my build thread for the info if you don't know it already. Are there still Galant meets in Orlando btw?

You are some hours away, but if you need anything for a Galant let me know :)
    I really need to figure it out lol Will it work for my 2003 es? We had attempted two this year and only a few people showed up like 3-4 when off top of my head i can remember about 10-12 of us that keep in touch in orlando on the Facebook page International Galant Society ( i highly recommend yall to add yourselves to that page has way more activity then here)
    Last edited by white2k3mitsu; 07-10-2017 at 05:19 PM

I have two 6g72 engines and two transmissions on the floor, and a 75 on a stand as we speek lol. I stop hijacking the thread now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by white2k3mitsu View Post
    I really need to figure it out lol Will it work for my 2003 es? We had attempted two this year and only a few people showed up like 3-4 when off top of my head i can remember about 10-12 of us that keep in touch in orlando on the Facebook page International Galant Society ( i highly recommend yall to add yourselves to that page has way more activity then here)
    Yeah, I need to do that. I don't see why not, I mean your wires might be different color as mine is a V6 but the general idea should be the same. I'd be down for a meet sometimes in august or in the fall in Orlando, I love that city.

I have two 6g72 engines and two transmissions on the floor, and a 75 on a stand as we speek lol. I stop hijacking the thread now.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I need to do that. I don't see why not, I mean your wires might be different color as mine is a V6 but the general idea should be the same. I'd be down for a meet sometimes in august or in the fall in Orlando, I love that city.
    I'm definitely down for a meet anytime, i love all my galant brothers we're a rare bread on this side of the world and definitely stand out when their nicely done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123