The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would these wheels fit on our G

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Would these wheels fit on our G

I know it says universal but I want to make sure it wouldn't rub or anything else before I buy them
    "Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn."

They should. The tires I have on mine are 225/45r17 and there's no problems. Same overall diameter as the original 15s so your speedometer works right.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

The tire size is important, but I'm also concerning about the offset. If it's not too far away from you, I think ideally you should go test fit it before you buy it, the tires may not be the right size, but the wheels, you can at least get an idea of whether if it will stuck out too much or hiding too much inside the fender. Good luck on wheel (& or /) tire hunting! :)

Thank you guys!

Double check the lug pattern too, I've heard of "universal" rims that are only universal for certain makes. Your lug pattern is 5X114.3. That's cheap for a while and tire set, I've never heard of the brand though. They appear to be in good shape too!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Okay thanks techno,I screenshotted that so I don't forget

No problem! Make sure to look carefully for bent rims when used rim shopping, I bought a set and one was just barely bent so the steering wheel would wiggle. Not enough to be dangerous but enough to annoy me to the point that I bought a new one. Good luck!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)