The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Your cars color

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 34

Your cars color

Sense I have had my car I have noticed that my cars color is more rare than it thought
    Post a pic of your car and color code I would like to see what everyone has
    My car is B30 chrome blue pearl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003 ES in Titanium Pearl. I've seen maybe 10 in my color since I've gotten it in the beginning of November 2016. Most of the ones I've seen are silver or white.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

That's a cool one I have seen a silver on around here only in the junkyard around here they are tan or white or black none others

In a junkyard close by there's a red one, a few black, a couple silver and 2 my color.

My 2003 ESV6 is titanium pearl under the plastdip. I'm peeling it off because I love that color. I've only ever seen one 2002 in it, and probably 15-20 in junkyards over the last five years.

My 2002 ES parts car is pearl white, which is surprisingly common, I've seen more on the road than any other color. At least 50 in junkyards.

My 2001 LS is banyan bay beige, which is completely different than bodega beige. It's the rarest color I've ever seen, having only ever spotted two in junkyards and one for sale since mine.

I've noticed that silver is the most common, behind white. Rarest seems to be blues, Patriot red, and banyan bay beige.

I have a little collection problem.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    01 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 "Deja Vu"
    Check my website JYN

Quote Originally Posted by Blue3000GTguy View Post
    My 2003 ESV6 is titanium pearl under the plastdip. I'm peeling it off because I love that color. I've only ever seen one 2002 in it, and probably 15-20 in junkyards over the last five years.

My 2002 ES parts car is pearl white, which is surprisingly common, I've seen more on the road than any other color. At least 50 in junkyards.

My 2001 LS is banyan bay beige, which is completely different than bodega beige. It's the rarest color I've ever seen, having only ever spotted two in junkyards and one for sale since mine.

I've noticed that silver is the most common, behind white. Rarest seems to be blues, Patriot red, and banyan bay beige.

I have a little collection problem.

Damn wish I could afford to own three galants
    "Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn."

Mine's probably one of the most common color, A68 Sterling Silver Metalic - 2000 ES 2.4

S23 Bodega Beige, rare at the jy's in my area in good condition -_- I see more Banyan Bay Beige Galants which is weird because they only came out on 2001 models lol

02' Galant ES 2.4L

I see quite a few red ones here only in the junk yard finding color match parts for my car is impossible. And I am not sure how I got such a rare color because my car was a rental

My dad used to have an 03 ES, but his was Steel Blue Pearl, I think I've only seen like 4 since he got his, and that was back in 2004/2005. He got his from Enterprise with 40k. Had a sunroof, but standard radio. Mine has no sunroof. Since we're on the topic of colors, was the carbon fiber look trim offered only on certain years? I found 2 at 2 different junkyards with that and the bottom shows a Mitsubishi part number. I got the shifter trim the other day, I want to get the door trim. That car also had leather interior, I may just get the door panels if they're there on the next 40% off sale.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedtheGinger View Post
    My dad used to have an 03 ES, but his was Steel Blue Pearl, I think I've only seen like 4 since he got his, and that was back in 2004/2005. He got his from Enterprise with 40k. Had a sunroof, but standard radio. Mine has no sunroof. Since we're on the topic of colors, was the carbon fiber look trim offered only on certain years? I found 2 at 2 different junkyards with that and the bottom shows a Mitsubishi part number. I got the shifter trim the other day, I want to get the door trim. That car also had leather interior, I may just get the door panels if they're there on the next 40% off sale.

I've only seen one steel blue in the junkyard
    And someone added a aftermarket sunroof and they did a horrible job the head liner is just fabric draped over the roof my was a rental for only 10 months and had 2 owners before me. I have added a pioneer radio with oem infinity speakers including the tweeters I have not added the dash speaker. I do not think it was an option but it could have been I know you can buy carbon fiber sheets and like fiber glass you can use resin to apply it to the plastic trim

The carbon trim was only available on 02-03 GTZs. If you take the door panel off (Phillips head at the door handle, one or two at the back depending on which door, and one at the front, and one in the cup holder) the trim is just held in with a few Phillips heads.

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

The carbon trim was only available on 02-03 GTZs. If you take the door panel off (Phillips head at the door handle, one or two at the back depending on which door, and one at the front, and one in the cup holder) the trim is just held in with a few Phillips heads.

Ah OK. Hell, I think I might just take the whole door panels haha

Ah OK. Hell, I think I might just take the whole door panels haha

What color is your interior? Grey? If you want to have black door handles, steal some off of a 3G eclipse. They're direct fit.

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

What color is your interior? Grey? If you want to have black door handles, steal some off of a 3G eclipse. They're direct fit.

Yeah, I have the grey interior, same as the GTZ I found at pick a part. Eventually I'll get the leather seats to go with it, maybe get 3G front seats.

Yeah, I have the grey interior, same as the GTZ I found at pick a part. Eventually I'll get the leather seats to go with it, maybe get 3G front seats.

Having had leather, gonna go ahead and say it's not worth it unless you have the added support of the eclipse seats.

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

Having had leather, gonna go ahead and say it's not worth it unless you have the added support of the eclipse seats.

Makes sense. Part of me is interested in getting the dash with the extra speaker, but not sure how if it's worth the work.

Makes sense. Part of me is interested in getting the dash with the extra speaker, but not sure how if it's worth the work.

In my 03 galant I have added all the infinity system in my car except the amp and dash speaker and I like it if it helps you decide

Quote Originally Posted by justin13 View Post
    In my 03 galant I have added all the infinity system in my car except the amp and dash speaker and I like it if it helps you decide

OK, cool. I think I might do that in the future.

B30 was fairly rare.

I had one back in the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast