The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Part numbers for rear knuckle bushings 03 GTZ

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Part numbers for rear knuckle bushings 03 GTZ

Why can I not find the posts with part numbers, I have 88-309BL. But can seem to find those, does anybody know is Energy 5-3128 will fit my car? Rather have prothane but again can't find them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mel the part number you listed fits 7Gs, but knowing that the GTZ has different rear suspension, I can't say that it doesn't fit. The best suggestion I can make is to get to the Mitsubishi part number for the stock part, and compare that to 2g and 3g eclipses and see what matches. You can call Cherry Hill Mitsubishi in NJ and they'll help you happily. Just Google them and ask for the Mitsubishi parts department.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    01 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 "Deja Vu"
    Check my website JYN

Quote Originally Posted by Blue3000GTguy View Post
    Mel the part number you listed fits 7Gs, but knowing that the GTZ has different rear suspension, I can't say that it doesn't fit. The best suggestion I can make is to get to the Mitsubishi part number for the stock part, and compare that to 2g and 3g eclipses and see what matches. You can call Cherry Hill Mitsubishi in NJ and they'll help you happily. Just Google them and ask for the Mitsubishi parts department.

Thank you! I am familiar with Cherry Hill. I will do that. Everyone else I've called has been no help.

Cherry Hill has always been really helpful for us 3000gt and stealth guys. And that's saying something. Lol
    I always suggest them, and if you ever need to order anything use promo code 3sgto to get a discount.

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

Cherry Hill has always been really helpful for us 3000gt and stealth guys. And that's saying something. Lol
    I always suggest them, and if you ever need to order anything use promo code 3sgto to get a discount.

That DOES say something, LOL! Thank you! I will contact them tomorrow

Have you had any luck?

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

Have you had any luck?

Nope, they said the knuckle bushings cannot be replaced and that new knuckles for my GTZ are no longer available. So frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by melwood513 View Post
    Nope, they said the knuckle bushings cannot be replaced and that new knuckles for my GTZ are no longer available. So frustrating

They couldn't even give you the old part number? I'll check WINCAPS tonight and see if I can find the old number. PM me your VIN and I'll PM you when I find something out.

The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    Check my website JYN

I appreciate that, I ended up texting a fellow TGC member who knows way more than any mitsu rep I've ever spoken with, lol, and I ordered a set, hopefully they fit. I'll pm you though