http://imgur.com/a/B6RtA
    Lowered on Tien s springs
    Blacked out front grill
    Blacked out highlights with retrofitted projectors
    Xxr wheels 18in in 225/40
    Resonator delete with new muffler
    Blacked out window pillers
    Viper remote start and alarm system

The car looks great! How long ago did you black out the window pillars and how are they holding up? I want to the same with my car and then get some tint so it all looks black. If I had my 8G back I would have blacked out the chrome along the bottom of the windows as well.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

What's up with that front bumper? I have an 04 and the bumper is a little different. Could I put that one on mine?

I used black vinyl from a local shop and I didn't it maybe 2 months ago and it's holding up very well but it's not perfect. There are a few air bubbles but they are hard to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they did a facelift in 07 with the front bumper and rear bumper. If you found them both you should just be able to bolt them right up to your car. Or you might be able to just switch the black grill in the middle. But then I painted the bottom grill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMatt209 View Post
    What's up with that front bumper? I have an 04 and the bumper is a little different. Could I put that one on mine?
    Yes you can. He has the 06-08 Ralliart Bumper. You can also switch to the 09-12 bumper as well.