The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need help removing center of dash in '04 Galant

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Icon5 Need help removing center of dash in '04 Galant

(I apologize that my searches haven't turned up an answer to this - everything I found related to the center console. If someone can point me to a link, I'd be grateful.)

Here's the situation... I have an '04 and need to fix/replace the A/C vents. So far we've been able to remove the radio and controls and have a center bottom screw out but there's still something holding the front bezel in place. Can anyone tell me if there are any hidden screws or clips and where they might be?

Quote Originally Posted by SVTarHeel View Post
    (I apologize that my searches haven't turned up an answer to this - everything I found related to the center console. If someone can point me to a link, I'd be grateful.)

Here's the situation... I have an '04 and need to fix/replace the A/C vents. So far we've been able to remove the radio and controls and have a center bottom screw out but there's still something holding the front bezel in place. Can anyone tell me if there are any hidden screws or clips and where they might be?
    Is that still an 8g gakant or is that first year of the 9g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bgood12 View Post
    Is that still an 8g gakant or is that first year of the 9g
    I'm going by the forum name, that 9th gen is 2004 & up...

I have pics but am not allowed to post them. I've tried looking through the forum rules but found nothing. I assume I'm too new.

My bad, I have never taken down a 9g. But if u don't mind the investment it's like 15 bucks for a alldatadiy subscription which is the entire fsm for the car and would hwlp.i think that's a one year price and finding discount codes is easy. Males 5 year plans worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk