The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 8th Gen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    I used to hate the 8Gb front end, than it quickly grew on me when I had the '02. Did you consider using the JDM headlights? With some loving it's possible to make it work with the usdm bumper.

I did not know that was an option, I would deff be interested in doing that . Lots of threads I've seen "usdm grille = usdm headlights" "JDM headlights + jdm grille
    I thought there would be a gap! But deff will try to make them work. I'm assuming it's not that much modding?
    1997 Mirage DOHC NA 4G64
    2003 Galant SOHC 4G64

Finally picked these up and cleaned them.. will install tomorrow

1997 Mirage DOHC NA 4G64
    2003 Galant SOHC 4G64

I installed the trim. Excuse my filthy interior :x
    Also forgot to get pics of the rear ones.

Also started to buff out the paint. Did the doors back, but didn't get a chance to finish the whole car. Hopefully in the next few days. It's not like my paint is brand new, but it's a noticeable difference.
    1997 Mirage DOHC NA 4G64
    2003 Galant SOHC 4G64

Quote Originally Posted by paulo View Post
    I did not know that was an option, I would deff be interested in doing that . Lots of threads I've seen "usdm grille = usdm headlights" "JDM headlights + jdm grille
    I thought there would be a gap! But deff will try to make them work. I'm assuming it's not that much modding?
    It's actually a tight fit in the outer corners and leaves a little gap on the other end initially. Once you have it in there you'll see what needs to be trimmed on the bumper to bring it level however. I used to have JDM heads with a zenki grill on '01, kouki grill would have made it perfect.

I did some testfitting on the '03, but I didn't do the whole 9 yard as I owned JDM bumpers at that point. The only difference I could see is that you might have to shorten the 8gb grills. Pics here: page6, towards the bottom
    A member named Krispy used to have that setup, I might have some pictures of that car somewhere.

Sadly I have this up for sale. I found another Mirage and have no need for 3 cars, I'll miss it tho. Deff gonna regret selling it
    1997 Mirage DOHC NA 4G64
    2003 Galant SOHC 4G64

Quote Originally Posted by paulo View Post
    Sadly I have this up for sale. I found another Mirage and have no need for 3 cars, I'll miss it tho. Deff gonna regret selling it
    If you already know it, don't do it mate!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234