The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crankshaft position sensor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    this is what a grounding kit looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mk4&Mk6 View Post
    Okay do you have an aftermarket radio? I had some problems with the lighting in my car when I tried wiring up an aftermarket radio

Yes I do but it was fine up until recently. Maybe I'll pull it and make sure everything back there is still wired up okay. And I only need about a foot of wire it's very short distance but thank you I'll use the 4 gauge

Yeah I know what your talking about but the ground on this cars are kinda poor ... they don't have actual wires for ground just some cheap stuff and without ground the spark plugs don't fire either so that's how important it is .check your fuses and connections and maybe try unplugging the battery see if it resets .

this is what a grounding kit looks like

Damn I didn't notice you posted that I Ike that I might get it sometime, thank you for the help and answers I'll see if I can get my stuff working right

Sorry I just haven't any issues like that and yeah always here btw if u need help with anything just to let u know I even rebuilt the cylinder head and had to put new valves seals gaskets and lots of more stuff and also time it

Sorry I just haven't any issues like that and yeah always here btw if u need help with anything just to let u know I even rebuilt the cylinder head and had to put new valves seals gaskets and lots of more stuff and also time it

It's fine just found a wasp best next to my cold air intake so I'm have to take care of that first haha. But I wanna ask, my car has 70,000 miles I feel like I should change the diff fluid, tranny fluid, and brake fluid. What do you think? And would it be a simple change or should I flush any of the things listed? Any other maintenance I should do?

At 70 k what have u done so far? Tranny fluid I was thinking about doing it myself by taking the return line off and let it drain all out while the car is on drive but holding brakes. I wouldn't flush idk I think flushing will mess the seals up. Diff Fluid? As far as I know it's only the whole FWD trans. Just see if brake fluid is black or darker than usual. Also check ur power steering fluid . If your looking for a CAI I got just the right one go to eBay and write D.C. Sports CAI and that one is like 141 . Then I was thinking about installing a Dynomax Turbo Muffler and keeping the middle cat alone since I already gutted the two precats but later on getting some RRE Headers and lightweight pulley. After that I might get a tune. Couple things it's not the fastest car but at 200 whp it be fun reliable and it won't break the cars tranny

I haven't really done anything besides CAI, oil changes, new exhaust, new timing chain, alternator, nothing special. I'm thinking about getting the RRE also. So I need new rotors in pretty sure one is bent or damaged I can hear it. I want drilled and slotted what is a good brand? I found some for just over a $100 seems like a good deal but I want soemthing I can trust considering brakes are very important what do you recommend?

Timing chain???? As far as I know this thing has timing belt. I want to get the RRE pulley. Brake systems id would say stop tech are expensive but they re the best thing out there also I wouldn't get drilled idk I rather have dimpled and slotted or just slotted. EBC RED YELLOW GREEN AND BLUE stuff are good brakes and each one of them have a different feel and purpose so check them out

Timing chain???? As far as I know this thing has timing belt. I want to get the RRE pulley. Brake systems id would say stop tech are expensive but they re the best thing out there also I wouldn't get drilled idk I rather have dimpled and slotted or just slotted. EBC RED YELLOW GREEN AND BLUE stuff are good brakes and each one of them have a different feel and purpose so check them out

Timing belt timing chain whatever haha it was done tho. Snapped right as I put my car in park and turned it off so no damage to the engine. And let me link you what I was checking out here http://www.primechoice.com/Auto/Brak...RoCWQMQAvD_BwE

Why don't you like drilled?

Thankfully yeah mine snapped ate it and ate he other one it just made it crumbles so I had to replace only 2 intake valves but might as well do the whole job. I love he way they look but they tend to crack in the holes and stuff , look up about it and you'll see. I wouldn't mind one line of slotted and one of drilled or maybe two slotted but only one drilled. And I believe that link is for GT not GS. GT has the v6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12