The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 01 galant 4 cyl

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

01 galant 4 cyl

After replacing the crankshaft position sensor my galant started giving DTC P0705, P0715, & P0720...I'm lost what could be causing those codes that wasn't there before doing that repair??? Please help!!!

Did you mess with any other wiring during the project? Seeing how those are transmission related, check the connections to the gear selector switch, the sensors etc, you might have something loose, or damaged wiring.

A quick search brings this up btw: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...P0720-Help!!!! Messed with the fuses lately? Or a fuse or a relay blown?

No...before we were able to find out what was wrong with the car it was broke down in my sister's yard & someone hit it on the drivers side front finder...when my fiance popped the hood, he said the fuse box was a lil jarred...I'm thinking something may have happened then...what's your opinion???

The main wiring harness runs under the driver side fender. Sounds to me like some of the wires got cut by metal, or have been shorted out. Either that or they were ripped out of the fuse box.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    The fleet:
    88 Volvo 245 DL
    91 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
    98 Volvo V70
    01 Kia Sportage 4x4
    01 Mitsubishi Galant LS V6 "Deja Vu"
    Check my website JYN

Now my car won't even go...we were driving it to the store, a mile up the road the other day & it wouldn't take off from the stop sign...had to put it in neutral & push it into a driveway...do you still think it could be the wiring or one of those sensors??? I'm still getting the same 3 DTCs