The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1994 Galant GS wanting to use EMC Link

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

1994 Galant GS wanting to use EMC Link

Afternoon everyone,

I recently finished the build on my 1994 Galant gs with an HX-35 turbo and tons of other goodies (i can provide mods list if needed). I'm not tuning savy by any means though and thats the last thing we need to get this beast up and moving right. No one here wants to use ECU flash for the 98 gst ecu we have in the car currently, so my question is can I use an EPROM ECU from a 1st gen Eclipse and convert to speed density than just start her right up and get tuning? I hope I'm not being to vague and if I sound like an idiot I apologize, I just cant seem to find a clear cut answer

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: it's a 5 seed swap fwd with lsd idk if that matters
    Last edited by HX_35GalantTony; 09-15-2017 at 12:30 PM

show us this beautiful ride. If the car runs on 2g ECU so its already ready for 2g dsm link. 1g ECU is not easy to rewire to this car
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

there's some shots I took when we changed the injectors out

So should I just be able to order a socketed eprom ecu I found, purchase the v3 package, and go at it with my stock MAF plug and play style?
    Last edited by HX_35GalantTony; 09-16-2017 at 05:01 PM

The photobucket doesn't allow pics to be posted on forums so try uploading straight from "advanced " reply button. It allows to upload pics .

And yes 2g dsm link v3 would work w/o any problems

- - - Updated - - -

Nice car by the way. I copied and pasted the picture link into a browser page and it showed the picture from photobucket.

I've never seen this galant before.

Thanks man!! I went ahead and ordered the 2g EPROM ECU and v3 package with some FIC 1100 injectors and I'm hoping it all goes smooth

Maybe I'll update the thread when we get the tune goin