The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant Fender vent customization

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Blog Entries

Galant Fender vent customization

Hey TGC Long time I want to share last month recent project with the fender air vent project that has been executed well I've been sharing my progress thru all out Facebook so its time to spill some goodies on the blog.

Evo fenders and a pair set of Genuine Galant Gdi Fenders

So My Fibre guy is the king of king fibre same guy that did my evo monster hood last years since this was a little bit of challenge for him. With some patience and coordination and precise cuts needed he did the needful for the attachment with no further complications and measurements had to be on exact point.

Finalization from the fibre Factory lol I had to admit that's was great job done and on top of that the progress was done he managed to make a full copy of the fenders its self to duplicate future request in sales all fibre not genuine metal tho.

alright so the next step I remove the old fenders to install the customized ones so we sanded the car down in all areas as well to smooth it out a bit for the 3 layer paint setup.

And the primer is the first coat to be applied after dryness we sanded more down and added Plastic Filler in the areas needed to have a smooth look!

And the primer is the first coat to be applied after dryness we sanded more down and added Plastic Filler in the areas needed to have a smooth look!

The Next Stage! was base coating to be applied and waited after a few hours to dry up in the oven! than sprayed it with a clear coat gloss to finalize!

Alright Aftermath Finalization look I'm actually impressed that it turned it so well at priceless moment and some new created for the Galant!

FROM FAR DISTANCE Sadly I'm still missing some components for a vr4 look rear spats and the mini fender flare I Already got them sorted out by online! otherwise Stay Tuned for my Turbo Installation this Summer!

Project complete!
    Last edited by bryanjordan; 02-03-2018 at 03:53 PM

Looks beatiful. Great Job bro
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Blog Entries
    thanks bro more to come man