The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is there a dedicated tuning website for Mitsubishi?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Is there a dedicated tuning website for Mitsubishi?

I got a 07 galant and going to be doing timing belt soon and was wondering if there is dedicated site like ecstuning where they sell oem parts / kits. I don't want to go through ebay for timing components. I want to use oem parts.

Thank you.
    2007 Galant GTS? 2.4L

You could always just go to the dealership, you might be surprised how cheap many parts actually are.

Icon11

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    You could always just go to the dealership, you might be surprised how cheap many parts actually are.
    You are 100% correct. I will do that, only part is im in small town so next town is 45 mins aways from dealership but Ill go ahead and order my parts.

Will they recommend the necessary parts or will I have to let them know? Does dealership even have a timing belt kit? It would be nice fuck.
    2007 Galant GTS? 2.4L

You'll be fine with your local Advance Auto / Pepboys / Autozone etc. in general as long as you are buying name brands (ie Koyo, NTN) and not their own ones. Gates for example should have a full kit for your car. Rockauto.com is great to explore options.