The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Seat Removal and 2007 Galant Ralliart

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Rear Seat Removal and 2007 Galant Ralliart

I need to replace my rear seats on my 2007 Galant Ralliart and wanted to know how to complete this task. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Gary

the bottom seat you have to get a screw driver in and push a tab to unlock the seat, there are two spots to do that. once you remove the bottom seat, the hook hoops sticking out from the upper seat will be unveiled. these are bolted down to the body. Once you undo them you push the upper seat up to release it from the hooks behind it. And then it pulls out
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    the bottom seat you have to get a screw driver in and push a tab to unlock the seat, there are two spots to do that. once you remove the bottom seat, the hook hoops sticking out from the upper seat will be unveiled. these are bolted down to the body. Once you undo them you push the upper seat up to release it from the hooks behind it. And then it pulls out
    Thanks for your response! Wear exactly are these tabs located? Also, do you happen to know if there is a difference in the leather seats in the Galant Ralliart as opposed to the regular Galant?