Hey everyone,

I need your help. I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart and yesterday on the highway, I attempted to pass a slow moving vehicle. When pressing the acceleration very quickly or passing gear, my traction control light went on followed by my oil, engine, battery lights, everything. The car could not accelerate, went absolutely dead, power steering went and I coasted to the right side of the highway. It would not start.

At the garage today, it was determined that fuse 9 has been blown and was replaced. The relay switch was replaced with another in case it was the culprit and upon leaving the dealership, I once again tested, hard accelerated and same thing happened; no acceleration, power steering gone, and I had to coast off to the side of the road. I replaced fuse 9 with a spare one left over by the garage, car started up again and I slowly drove it back to the garage.

I have no clue what is wrong with the car or what has happened. Has anyone else dealt with this kind of an issue before? Is this a known issue for the car? Any suggestions?

Thanks!