The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: El Galante Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Quote Originally Posted by leored83 View Post
    How much was the eclipse part car ? Also nice galant
    The eclipse donor car was $1,100 it was running and could turn on and go just had a busted radiator so I had to pull it. Came with everything I needed for swap and more which were the little upgrades here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have an instagram?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralliart666 View Post
    Do you have an instagram?
    I just made one. Sorry I haven’t been updating. Seats are swapped was 4 14mm two bolts and two nuts. Also don’t forget to take off the bolt on the passenger side off for the seatbelt. Unfortunately 2 out of 3 plugs under the seat plugged in but the SRS one. Rest went smoothly. Also the eclipse seat only lines up with 3 of the holes instead of 4. Galant has Manual ECU, Manual ETACS(Immobilizer), Eclipse steering wheel, eclipse instrument cluster , eclipse key. Only problem is that when I tried cranking it I did it with the auto ETACS and I think I might’ve locked my ECU. I need the cable
    And tune anyways so right now I’m saving up for the tune since I have a laptop and about to buy the Tactrix cable this week. After then I will
    Update if it turned on or not. If it doesn’t last resort will be Standalone ECU.

Good work im collecting parts to boost it and convert to manual as well. This information helps alot

Quote Originally Posted by Ralliart666 View Post
    Good work im collecting parts to boost it and convert to manual as well. This information helps alot
    I already have the boost part in mind but want to manual swap it before I did that. If there’s anything I can help let me know. Having a donor car makes things so so much easier and straightforward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12