The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New 8G have a few details to fix

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

New 8G have a few details to fix

Hi everyone, i am happy to say that I finally found a new galant for the right price. Its a 2002 8G b with a 4g64. Clean and nice car but it has a few details that I would like some of everyones knowledge to help me fix them. These include the replacement of the driver door trim that somehow snapped in half on this car. Also the dash is trashed and expected from these all the top part is cracked and has holes, im not worried about those as I can buy the abs plastic dash mat on eBay. However, the front vinyl piece of the dash has busted from the lower mounting points and this has made the dash somewhat flimsy. Lastly, the rpm gauge doesn't work for some strange reason and it's stuck in the 0 position, if anyone knows of anything that I could start looking at that would be great. Thanks again everyone :)

02 GALANT ES

The BEST color these came in, dover pearl white. But maybe I'm biased.. Welcome to the site!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Not biased at all... I personally think the same. Somewhat makes the car look much more luxurious and what not lol. The car has been a Charlotte car since the dealership in 02 and so far seems to be running pretty well for its age! Glad to be part of TGC, thank you Techno!

02 GALANT ES