The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LuisStackin 03 Galant

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

LuisStackin 03 Galant

i am only 18 years old & have an 8G Galant given to me as my first car. Trying to turn this into a beast of a car. I will post everything I do & would appreciate all the help I can get. Vision is to turn it into a Turbod AWD Galant.

Just maintain it and make sure it runs well.

Quote Originally Posted by LuisStackin View Post
    i am only 18 years old & have an 8G Galant given to me as my first car. Trying to turn this into a beast of a car. I will post everything I do & would appreciate all the help I can get. Vision is to turn it into a Turbod AWD Galant.
    Not worth it in my opinion. It’s rusting throughout the body and nuts and bolts. You will be busy enough just making sure it runs the way it’s supposed to. It will if you take care of it though. But if you want to make it a beast you will be disappointed.
    Last edited by kamilw; 11-26-2019 at 08:14 AM

speak for yourself Kamilw, these cars do have potential if you are willing to spend the money and have a clean shell, not every car is rusty, my 01 has ZERO rust

Quote Originally Posted by kamilw View Post
    Not worth it in my opinion. It’s rusting throughout the body and nuts and bolts. You will be busy enough just making sure it runs the way it’s supposed to. It will if you take care of it though. But if you want to make it a beast you will be disappointed.
    Y'all know each other or something?

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome. Keep us posted.