The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ol Skol with my 02Galant ES 4g64 complete rebuild coming where are all the Galantians

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Ol Skol with my 02Galant ES 4g64 complete rebuild coming where are all the Galantians

Plan on pulling my engine out, buying new Pistons, crank. Also will be converting my single overhead cam head to the double overhead cam head. No turbo just yet but will get to that eventually, This place seems to be full of information does anybody like talking about their cars anymore??? I love hearing about what people are doing to their GALANTS!! All work, Engine, Suspension and lnterior..
    I'm in the process of doing all three to mine would love feedback from recent experience from people that have done things such as rear brake conversion from drum Brake to Disc to Carpet. Would love to hear feedback on any and all subjects concerning the Galant that's why I'm here. Seems like I'm in the right place but not too many new post to look at. Surely y'all haven't gone to the other side you know Honda Nissan Toyota Mazda. I know right like fingernails on the chalkboard I don't like hearing them names either so let's talk about our Galants like it's a Brand New girlfriend. I'm proud of my Gallant how about y'all..??
    Last edited by RedRiver66; 02-17-2021 at 03:40 AM Reason: Misspelled words

I’m still here..