The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi all. I"m new to the forum, looking for some info.

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Hi all. I"m new to the forum, looking for some info.

Hi all, im going to be looking for a galant to drop a 1g 4g63t into. The motor came out of 91 eagle talon tsi. The current car its in is a 94 Mitsubishi mirage. I've already swapped it into the mirage, and i'd honestly like to find another of those to swap the motor into, but it is almost impossible to find one priced right and in decent shape. My mirage runs and drives, its just not safe due to an issue with the control arm bolts and very poor shop work/welding.

I haven't searched anything on here yet so if anyone would like to point me into the direction of any posts to help me find what is the best car year and models to use for a quick drop in and bolt up/ drive setup for what i'm using as the swap motor, that would help alot, and be greatly appreciated. From a few posts i've skimmed over to find my way to this forum, I"m not sure if its only vr4s or any galant with a 4g64 engine facing the correct direction of the 1g motor that will work with minor modification to wiring etc.

That's a quick explanation of what i plan to look for and may be asking for more info about. time to go search around the forum and hopefully become a little less confused of what years, and/or generations i should be looking to buy for the swap.