The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Galant Front End/Bumper/Foglights/Bodykit on ebay!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Ok people let's cut all the crap here.

There are people outhere with lots of money, so $3000 may not be a big deal ...
    About Danj having a lower price, well maybe it's cheaper now...
    I paid over $2000 for my Pentium 200 .. !!!!

I hope some dealership buys it Mo !

Quote Originally Posted by KingUltra
    Ok people let's cut all the crap here.

There are people outhere with lots of money, so $3000 may not be a big deal ...
    About Danj having a lower price, well maybe it's cheaper now...
    I paid over $2000 for my Pentium 200 .. !!!!

I hope some dealership buys it Mo !
    also i recall, the one that ecarboy is selling is a replica. someone correct me if im wrong and yea, the one that mochanges is selling is OEM, made by mitsubishi. can't get as authentic as that.

it also comes with the projecter fogs. now tell me where u guys can find that. yea i know u can get a grille here and a bumper cover there but not the projector fogs. thats are gonna be hard to import and expensive to get here.

but yea every1 think about this. you get like pretty much everything bumper grille fogs in one low priced package. i mean think about this. how much would it cost u to go out to your dealer, buy a bumper a grille, and some projector fogs. nice chunk of money eh? now factor in shipping from japan...getting expensive right? factor in the time u have waiting at the edge of ur seat thinking about when ur parts will come, if they come at all, and o yea factor in the importer market. someone had to go out there and get the bumper and knowing people now adays, charged u alot more cuz tehy know u want it...and that u wanted it bad.

mo makes things easier for u. he can be trusted. he's like official TGC member 2 or something like that. no more waiting, the kits here's in the us. no mroe importer dealer markup cuz unlike the dealers and importers, Mo doesn't want to make money (he's losing actually), but he wants to get rid of it. that means saving for u guys. if i had the money...i woulda bought it cuz this could be one of those once in a lifetime things. i mean people can have their replica kits or incomplete kits but this kit is pretty much complete and authentic. mo took out all the hard work in getting jdm parts here for u and he's passing the easy work to u....

o yea 1 more think i paid 5k for my pentium 150 with a 14 inch regular vga montor haha

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by slowgalant
    wait wait wait wait, so cali, now you have the jdm headlights, my bumper, and the carbon fiber evo hood? holy crap want me to set you up on a deal on some bags and a turbo so we have the same exact car
    no actually, my car will blow yours away when im done..... (to be revealed in january) and in case you havent noticed...there are at LEAST 3 other people on this board who have or will be getting this bumper as well.....besides, i dont think you have these yet...

From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Thanks for the props Pinoy. Everything you said is true, I am just hoping someone sees what an opportunity this is. Ah well, the wait continues...

-Mohammad

Listen, the kit I got from Ecarboy is a fiberglass replica of stock JDM bumpers. The kit is in no way the same as the front end that Mo is selling. The OEM bumper that Mo is selling is made of eurothane and is much better than fiberglass.

I swear, if Mo would have posted his stuff for sale before I bought the kit from Ecarboy, I would have bought it for sure. It's still a possibility, but I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to sell what I already have.

Yeah it is a damn good deal! When you think about, there is now way you can get all that for that price! :cry:
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

benson
    Hey GalantT3, how's it going buddy?

For those who don't know, GalantT3 is still stupid and has proved it.

As a friend, I'd like to recommend some anger management for you. You obviously have some inadequacy-issues you need to work through, not to mention some spelling and grammar classes to graduate from.

It would appear that you do, in fact, have quite a bit against newbies like myself, which is odd considering that you yourself are a newbie. That's right, Mr. I joined just a month ago! Oh, but I know what you're going to say: "But guys! I have 160 posts, I'm awesome!!!" Sure, but that means nothing considering the fact that at least 30% of all your posts were directed at me in 4 different threads! I'm sure the remainder of your messages are your usual mindless, childish banter, which everyone on this club can attest to.

By the way, nobody cares what you think about Altezzas.

And everyone knows what JDM stands for Sherlock! You're probably one of those newbies that think everyting JDM is awesome and pride yourself on your useless knowledge. I could probably get away with ripping you off on JDM cardboard. And I would love it!

Notice how long it took me to finally respond to your message. I'll take a minute to explain. Every day I inhabit a location where I expend a reasonable amount of energy in various technical tasks where I am monetarily compensated. In other words, I HAVE A FREAKIN' JOB! Which you obviously don't. So I recommend that you occupy your time with more productive tasks, such as learning more about tuning and becoming less of an expert on Altezzas, instead of creating threads about newbies like myself and you.

By the way, newbie, I don't own a Galant...

I have moved on, why havent you?
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

benson
    Quote Originally Posted by GalantT3

I have moved on, why havent you?

Probably because I haven't written 40 posts about you or started my own thread about you. But hey, I'm glad you've finally grown up. Let me know if you need any further Galant advice. If I find anyone that needs Altezzas I'll send them your way. Us newbies have to stick together, ya know! Later dudette.

Senior TGC Member
    Wow...I am enlightened. I see clearly now.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

J. T. Z.
    Seeing as there has been nothing posted recently reguarding the actual front bumper I am going to close this before it wastes any more space.

Topic Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12