The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Galant Front End/Bumper/Foglights/Bodykit on ebay!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

JDM Galant Front End/Bumper/Foglights/Bodykit on ebay!!!

That's Mo (Mochanges). He's been a TGC member since day 1. Actually it was only him and I in the beginning before TGC.

What the hell hes over charging for all that, I guess to make a profit off of stupid people that dont know about TGC!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Hey Rich, thanks for the props and finally I get some damn respect. It seems that you and Reelax and maybe a few others understand what it takes to get these parts. To anyone who thinks I am overcharging, well you go ahead and get these parts yourself. It easy to criticize those who do when you can't. I am trying to break even. Seems alot of people are all talk and we all know the saying money talks, B.S. walks. Well my money has already spoken, as has Reelax's and Clay's I am NOT trying to rip anyone off, and GalantT3, I have been on TGC since there were only 12 members. Me and Rich would spend hours hunting down leads and emailing each other back and forth to try and find things for our car. We were the first ones to think about using the eclipse STB on our cars. I was the first person on the club with clear corners. And you think I don't even know about TGC? Please, I am not trying to rip anyone off. If you can't afford or don't want to pay for expensive OEM parts, that's cool. What you do with your car and money is none of my business. But to come here and say that I am trying to rip people off is dead wrong. I am not trying to rip people off, in fact all of the things I have sold (GDI Lip Kit, Type-S flares, JDM Headlights) I have lost money on. Remember the guy who was GIVING AWAY his GTZ rims with tires? For free? That was me, I don't rip people off. Sorry this is so long, but it bothers me when people come on this board or go out of their way to email me and tell me I am ripping people off.

-Mohammad

newsobe
    i love that bumper and think it's one of the best but i don't like the holes for the license bracket. if they werent there it would looks so much better. ans yeah that price hight and expensive but it's worth it if i had the $$ for it i would definetly get it. i hope u sell it soon , good luck.

umm... $3000.00 for a '98JDM OE VR4/Viento front bumper, grill and fog lights w/ bulbs and brackets is a very good price. if you were to go ahead and order this package from japan or europe (you would have to find someone to even order it from first), you would be paying at least 150% as much as this if not 200%. that is why i have only seen one installed example of this full conversion in north america. it is in san jose and was pieced together from salvaged JDM parts from taiwan through the owner's family connection... these parts that mochanges has are NEW! if you have not ever gotten real deal parts from abroad, do not even question how much it costs or how hard it is to even get the transaction to go through. not only do you have to pay mark-up but you have to pay import and shipping fees as well. the only "cheap" way to get this stuff is to smuggle it home in luggage or have a friend mail it to you from over there... going through importers costs money. i personally have been chasing a special made to order JDM bumper for almost 2 years that i guarantee nobody has in the US, and i would love if someone could get that over here for less than $1500.00. i just got through getting my money back (paid $2500.00 last year) from an importer that could not deliver so i am going through another source.

bottom line, mochanges has done the work and is sadly letting go of his collection of JDM parts... he is offering fair prices... he has done the legwork and is just trying to break even at this point. months (if not years) of research is worth something and i give him props for even getting this stuff on our shores. in fact you may never ever see these parts in person, that's how rare they are stateside.

Thanks guys.

-Mohammad

benson
    What's a JDM? I'm sorry if I seem as stupid as "GalantT3" (if that's even possible). Those parts look cool by the way.

Thanks, JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market.

-Mohammad

WHOA!!!!!!!!!! I wasnt saying you didnt know about TGC

Lets correct that!

I was saying I just thought you were over charging so that you could make a profit off of "people that didnt know about TGC".

I just thought thats a little high when Danger Danj knows a guy from HK thats selling all that for 500 dollars. Thats why I thought you were over charging.

I know who you are, and I have nothing but respect, I have not been here as long as you have but I have been apart of the old boards for a good while member # 55. I have seen all the drama unfold, board changes, members hit a 1000 people, member leaving, members getting banned. From DJ play being a good guy to being banned for back stabbing.
    I didnt mean any disrespect I was just saying thats a little high, but I guess when you look at the whole picture thats how much all that is really worth.

Sorry If I offended you it wasnt supposed to come off like I was bashing you.

www.rippmods.com

This ones for you Newbie!!!

Now Im gonna vent excuse the language :

I fucking hate people that just join these boards and briefly skim through a post or two and try to jump on sides and give their input like they know what the hell they are talking about! That really burns me up, I PMd MO-Changes and Reelax to explain what I meant by the post about overcharging only because I have respect for the guys and they misunderstood what I meant. But then you have this punk Benson with one post asking what the fuck JDM is and trying to say Im stupid when he doesnt even know the whole story.

Benson kiss my ass get your fucking facts straight and yourself together before you comment like you know what the fuck your talking about.

Kiss my ass Newbie!!

www.rippmods.com

Oh and Benson before you start a new topic let me answer your question here......

No, they dont not make Altezzas for the Galant

Altezzas seem to be on the mind of every newbie that comes in here.

www.rippmods.com

newsobe
    alteazzas suck i would never buy em for any car i have now and in the future. :pukey: i love jdm lights !!!

I agree with you newsobe :thumbsup:

Altezzas are corny but JDM tails are always hot. I hope they offer another group buy on those!!!

For those who dont know what JDM tails are (Benson you dumb fucking brown nosing newbie)

They are tail lights that are only offered on Japanese versions of the Galant.

I figured I'd throw that in there also considering some people dont even know what JDM is but can give their input on other things.

www.rippmods.com

no problem. i got ur PM. thanks.

just to clarify, these are not the same parts that DANJ has imported. that is a different front end. the set mochanges has is the OE '98 JDM VR4-s front end (sans headlights which i believe he allready sold). this set is not interchageable w/ any US front end parts; the grill and bumper, if not used together, will leave gaps. btw these OE parts are very pricy (even in their own market) and are NOT easy to get on to our shores. that is why i believe mochanges is not trying to rip anyone off as he is not doing this as a business, this is his only set that he was planning to use for his car.

Ok good Im glad thats cleared up! :thumbsup:

www.rippmods.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'> (sans headlights which i believe he allready sold). Â*.</div>

yea, i got them...
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Yeah, Galant T3 PM'ed me and it's cool. Whatever you did, it's cool (OK stupid Keanu Reeves quote from Speed), anyways, yeah just to let you all know, I posted the parts one last time with a lower price again, if they don't sell I am biting the bullet and installing them. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...54976069&ssPage

P.S. Cali, make sure we see some pics when you are done!

-Mohammad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>

P.S. Cali, make sure we see some pics when you are done!

-Mohammad</div>

man, I have to wait till january...oh well...i'll defitnetly post when everything is done. im painting it a is300 blue.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

slowgalant
    wait wait wait wait, so cali, now you have the jdm headlights, my bumper, and the carbon fiber evo hood? holy crap want me to set you up on a deal on some bags and a turbo so we have the same exact car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast