Hello,

I'm new here and thought I would just introduce myself.
Ever since I was a kid, flipping through used car magazines my father brought home, I've wanted a Mitsubishi galant.
Now, 20 years later, I've had the opportunity to buy the car that have been Stuck in my mind since back then.

Never really been a big car guy, have had my license for over 10 years now but never owned a car myself.
Living in the big cities, biking or public transportation have been my way of getting around for the most part.

I'm now a happy owner of a 2001 2.5L v6 Mitsubishi Galant and so far the experience have been wonderful.
The previous owner were apparently a head mechanic working for a Mitsubishi workshop and judging by the good state the car is in, it seems resonable.

My goal is to try and keep the tradition going by taking care of the car and keeping it in good condition for as long as I can!
Of course time takes it's toll, so I've already started working on fixing some of the issues I've found so far and adding my own flare to the car.
I'm planing to post some of the work I'm doing to keep the car in good shape here on the forum.

Hopefully I can learn some tips and tricks from more experienced users and maybe even inspire other novice car owner peers to take care of their cars as best they can!

Thanks!