The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vss wiring auto to 5 speed

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Vss wiring auto to 5 speed

I'm doing the 5 speed swap on my 04 eclipse yes I know this isn't the site for the eclipse but I figured I'd post here too can I get some help understanding how to do the wiring the vss on the trans is colored in order white yellow black 02 trans 04 ecu

Unfortunately this site is no longer as active as it used to be I am sure there is someone out there that could help you. Join thegalantcenter facebook group and see if someone can point you in the correct direction there. Otherwise I would search through the 8g forum sections as that is the same platform as your 3g eclipse.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalearnsomehow View Post
    I'm doing the 5 speed swap on my 04 eclipse yes I know this isn't the site for the eclipse but I figured I'd post here too can I get some help understanding how to do the wiring the vss on the trans is colored in order white yellow black 02 trans 04 ecu
    You have to take the signal wire from the vss in splice it into the c-17 connector for the speedo wire. C-17 connector is for the galant, so I'm not sure if it the same for the eclipse.

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant